Monday, November 21, 2005

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog. I am the author of Breaking Open the Head. I have recently completed a book on prophecy, which will come out in the Spring of 2006 from Viking-Penguin. The book is titled 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl. We can discuss the subject of prophecy here in great depth. I am also the editorial director of a new media and membership organization, The Evolver Project. This project is related to my understanding of the meaning of the Mayan Calendar as a "time-table for the evolution of consciousness," in the words of Carl Johan Calleman. For those who haven't checked it out, I recommend taking a look at the Millenium Ecosystems Assessment, compiled by the UN. I believe we are in an accelerated evolutionary process leading to a transformation of consciousness - a shift in the nature of the psyche -- within the next five years.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home